Secure Online Rental Application
Submitting an Application :
NOTE: Each person age 18 or older (child,spouse, co-signer, etc.), must apply and follow these steps
- Pay a non-refundable application fee of $50.00. The application fee may be paid online or by check payable to "Ritan Property Group" and mailed to P.O. Box 190 Decatur, GA 30030. We cannot process your application until we receive the application fee.
- FAX to (800) 385-4830 or email "firstname.lastname@example.org" our rental application consent agreement (PDF) and your two most recent pay stubs, most recent W2 or tax return (if self employed/no stubs available). DOCUMENTS MUST SHOW VALID GEORGIA EMPLOYMENT & INCOME.
- Complete our online rental application (bottom of page). USE ANY INTERNET BROWSER EXCEPT "INTERNET EXPLORER".
Automatic rejection will result from any of the following:
- Gross Monthly Income (combined for multiple applicants) IS NOT three times (3x) the amount of rent
- Evictions, writs, collection accounts for rent or dispossessory statuses in 7 years
- Any criminal felony convictions in 7 years
- Credit score lower than 500 or 550 (dependent on property, please contact the office. Average score utilized for multiple applicants).
Taking a Property Off The Market:
If and when you are approved, to take a property off the market, we require the following:
- A signed home reservation agreement (PDF).
- A Reservation Fee equal to one month's rent.
- Any Move-In within FIVE (5) Business Days of submitting a Reservation Fee and Agreement is a RUSH MOVE IN and applicants accept the property AS IS.
Homes are taken off the market and reserved for approved applicants on a first-come, first-served basis according to the order in which Home Reservation Fees and Reservation Agreements are received. Both the fee and the agreement must be received to reserve a property. In the rare cases when Reservation Fees and Home Reservation Agreements are received for more than one tenant simultaneously or nearly so (in general, within the same business day), Ritan Property Group will reserve the property for the strongest applicant based on credit score, income, employment, criminal background, and rental history.