How to Get Started
Enjoy the benefits of being a real estate owner without the headaches of being a landlord. Ritan Property Group handles every aspect of residential property management in Atlanta.
Getting started is simple.
- You must be on title to the property. If you do not yet own the property please see our investor buyer resources.
- Arrange access to your property for our agent. We must see the property, including the interior, before we can price it or commit to manage it. You may meet us with the key, leave the key in a lock-box, drop off the key at our office, or mail the key to us.
- We will conduct a "Market Rent Survey" of rents for similar properties in the area. We will send you our market rent survey and a draft management agreement by email attachment. The draft management agreement sets the rent at a price point we've identified as marketable and that will result in a signed lease.
Before we can begin to manage your property we need these things:
- Signed management agreement with all "intake" pages filled out
- Key to the property
- $200 Property Intake Fee (non-refundable)
- Owner repair escrow payment of $400 (we will accept $200 at time of intake and $200 from a future rent payment if the owner prefers).
- We will conduct our "Property Intake Survey." Using our checklist to determine that the property meets the habitability requirements of the Uniform Housing Code and that it is in acceptable marketing condition, we'll survey your property. If we find any defects of concern we will make a "punch list" of recommendations for you.
- When all the items on the punch list are complete we will market the property to generate tenant inquiries.