How to Rent a Home in Atlanta
Each Atlanta home and condo rental listing has a page on our site with photos and Mapquest driving directions.
To walk through a rental property with one of our leasing agents, Request a Showing here or call us at (404) 284-2589.
Rental Application Process
Complete a Rental Application and Pay a Fee
Each adult who will occupy the property must submit a complete application. Married couples must apply separately: each spouse must submit a complete application and pay an application fee.
For each tenant, we verify the following:
- Criminal Background
- Income and Employment
- Rental History
To Make Application for One of our Rental Properties:
- Pay an application fee of $50.00 for each adult over the age of 18 who will occupy the property. The application fee may be paid online or by check payable to "Ritan Property Group." The application fee is non-refundable. We cannot process your application until we receive the application fee.
- FAX our rental application consent agreement (PDF) and your two most recent pay stubs to (800) 218-4039.
- Complete our online rental application.
The property will remain listed and available for rental until we receive:
- Your signed home reservation agreement (PDF)
- A Reservation Fee equal to one month's rent.
No property will be removed from the market until your application is approved and we have received your signed Home Reservation Agreement and Reservation Fee.
Homes are taken off the market and reserved for approved applicants on a first-come, first-served basis according to the order in which Home Reservation Fees and Reservation Agreements are received. Both the fee and the agreement must be received to reserve a property. In the rare cases when Reservation Fees and Home Reservation Agreements are received for more than one tenant simultaneously or nearly so (in general, within the same business day), Ritan Property Group will reserve the property for the strongest applicant based on credit score, income, employment, criminal background, and rental history.