Atlanta REO Rental Management
Many lenders are choosing to repair and rent a portion of their inventory rather than simply liquidate their REO properties in todays highly-saturated foreclosure market.
Ritan Property Group offers a one-stop-shop for lenders and their servicing vendors.
- Review a portfolio of homes and recommend which properties are candidates for a repair-and-rent strategy and which are not.
- Project an after-repair market rent for homes that are repair-and-rent candidates.
- Repair the property, if requested. Through our sister company Church Street Home Repair we have the capability to make a vacant home rent-ready. When Ritan Property Group is given homes to manage that have been made rent-ready by other contractors the sky is the limit to what we may find wrong at tenant move-in. When Church Street Home Repair makes the homes we manage rent-ready, there are few surprises at tenant move-in.
- Market the home.
- Screen prospective tenants.
- Install qualified tenants.
- Handle the entire rental cycle from move-in through move-out and disposition of the security deposit, including maintenance, non-payment of rent and evictions.
- Make all data for the property available to the owner 24 x7 via our state-of-the-art website, financial accounting software, and paperless office processes. This includes all leases, financial reports, owner and tenant ledgers, written and photographic reports, and any other records pertaining to the property.
We must make a site visit with interior access to determine whether a property is viable as a rental and we must charge a fee for a site visit comparable to that for an interior BPO. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Ritan Property Group does not engage in real estate sales in any way. Being the best property management company we can is more than enough to occupy all our time. Thus, REO agents who are looking for property managers to service their lender clients need not worry that we will ever attempt to take their sales listings ourselves.
Please send a copy of the RPG management agreement and lease.
I am considering hiring Ritan Property Group to manage property I own. I request that Ritan Property Group send me a copy of the management agreement and lease they use so that I may evaluate these contracts prior to engaging Ritan Property Group to manage my property.